One Screw Check!
Digital design and computer aided precision milling ensure a fit accurate within <10 microns. Just one more way ZIRTIBAR™ protects implants.
Our zirconia is sourced and formulated for its purity, strength, and lifelike aesthetics, boasting a natural depth and translucency. Reinforced with a titanium bar and you have a perfectly balanced prosthesis that is strong, not overly rigid.
ZIRTIBAR™ zirconia is formulated for optimal aesthetics and strength. Notice the depth and translucency of the zirconia crowns.
- Surgical grade titanium that is both lightweight and strong with an optimal tensile and yield strength, and high corrosion resistance.
- Full length bar provides even support throughout the arch, whereas individual Ti-bases endure uneven and unequal stress often resulting in debonding issues or implant failure.
Tensile Strength: 860 MPa
Elongation (%): 10
Elastic Modulus: 114-120 GPa
- Yttria-stabilized zirconia (YSZ), from Japan, highest grade zirconia.
- YSZ zirconia powder exhibits superior mechanical properties such as high strength & flexibility.
- Surpasses the strength limitations of traditional fine ceramics.
- High wear resistance which results in minimizing product contamination from media wear.
- Natural depth and translucency.
- Answers strength and aesthetics.
- Hypoallergenic, wear compatible with enamel.
- Individually milled crowns are the most aesthetically natural.
- Easy to replace like a regular crown. No need to remove entire prosthesis.
Flexural Strength: 1200 MPa
Elastic Modulus: 210 GPa
Hardness (HV10): 1250
- Tera Harz TC-80DP and Tera Harz TC-80.
- High flexural strength and abrasion resistance.
- Produces durable long-term prostheses.
Flexural Modulus: 4500 MPa
Flexural Strength: 160-220 MPa
Shore Hardness (D): 90
Comparison of Printing Materials
ZIRTIBAR™ Two Year Warranty
Send cases with measurements and photos to:
6280 S. Valley View Blvd., #310
Las Vegas, NV 89118