POLYPEEK™ Full Arch Dental Implant Hybrid
Love Your Smile
POLYPEEK™ is another of our “unbreakable” fixed full arch dental implant hybrids. POLYPEEK™ is ideal for patients wanting a NON ZIRCONIA smile that’s nearly indistinguishable from the real thing.
Like ZIRPEEK®, POLYPEEK™ is designed and engineered with four innovative layers that mimic our anatomy to protect dental implants.
A Smile That Lasts
Denise has been living in pain for years. One year ago she made the decision to change her life.
Listen to her rave over her ZIRPEEK® one year later. No breakages, no issues.
POLYPEEK™ was developed because the best that had been available was only “good enough” resulting in issues that plagued patients and dentists: bad coloring, embarrassing sounds and uncomfortable jarring sensations, poor fit, speech impediments, hybrid breakages and more.
Forget”good enough”, POLYPEEK™ is the next best thing to real teeth. Our engineering answers each of these issues with specifically selected materials that most closely resemble our anatomy. The four layer design brings it all together for a beautiful, comfortable, “unbreakable”, true-to-life wearing experience.
Master designers and highly skilled technicians digitally design and print POLYPEEK™. Digitally designed and fabricated ensures a ideal fit eliminating the need for multiple return appointments.
POLYPEEK™ is built with materials selected for their biocompatibility, strength, and longevity, but what makes POLYPEEK™ stand out is the materials are the most comparable to natural dentition and bone to work synchronously with your body.
A titanium bar spans the length of POLYPEEK™ creating a stable foundation. This additional support from within helps keep POLYPEEK™ prostheses from being overly rigid, a prime issue of hybrid breakages.
- Stable, sturdy foundation.
- Full length bar provides even support throughout the arch, protecting implants.
- Biocompatible, surgical grade.
- Keeps the arch from being overly rigid the way full zirconia arches can be.
Of all of POLYPEEK’s unique features, PEEK is what truly makes POLYPEEK™ stand out. PEEK’s bonelike qualities provides flex and cushion. High flexural strength handles tearing and chewing motions. Cushion means a comfortable, true-to-life wearing experience for patients. Most importantly, the PEEK substructure can absorb shock to implants up to 75%, protecting dental implants from failure.
- High performance polymer used in medical applications such as orthopedic surgeries and dentistry.
- Outstanding biocompatibility and biostability.
- Excellent handling of chewing and tearing motions.
- Flexible – Properties similar to cortical bone.
- Lightweight – a POLYPEEK™ arch is 47% lighter than conventional monolithic zirconia arches.
- Absorbs up to 75% shock to implants, protects implants from failure.
- Withstands oral environment without issue – hydrophobic material.
- Resistance of the influence of microorganisms.
- Keep the arch from being overly rigid, a prime issue with breakages.
Zirconia is the hardest material used in dentistry making it ideal to use in the fabrication of crowns. ZIRPEEK® fixed implant hybrids individually mills crowns for the most natural aesthetic. If a crown needs to be replaced or repaired for any reason, it’s simple to do without needing to remove the entire prosthesis.
- Excellent option for patients looking for an alternative to zirconia.
- Softer sound and feel when teeth brought together.
- Optimal aesthetics.
- High flexural and compressive strength.
- Individual crowns provide independent “flex”, aids in protecting dental implants.
- Excellent stain resistance
nano zirconia filled resin
Nano zirconia filled resin is specially formulated to resist cracks, chips, and staining.
- Ideal, lifelike aesthetic.
- High flexural strength.
- Resists cracks and chips.
- Excellent stain resistance.